Maintenance Downtime: 18.02.2014, Â 10:30 – 12:00
- Gaul Outposts can be bought permanently with Resistance Points. This option is available in addition to temporary Outposts.
- If the player has two or more Outposts in an Area (Gaul or Egypt) the Outposts start producing small quantities of resistance points.
- Villager walk cycles. Gauls living in your village are now walking around.
- Snow Ball – Winter Special, snow balls drop in rare cases from forests, rocks and fields. Snow balls can be used in combat against the Romans.
- The palace has a new state now. After finishing the palace it will need some additional repairs every two weeks.
- Snow Ball achievement – collect lots of snowballs to earn this achievement.
- Minor tutorial changes, we removed redundant text in a few areas.
- It’s no longer possible to get stuck in the zoom tutorial when the player refreshes the game directly after using the zoom out button
- Inbox / outbox does no longer jump back to first page when deleting message
- It’s no longer possible to use strength potion on Edifis
- [Egypt] fixed issue with PvP brawl replay in Egypt
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to unlock brawlers with resistance points after completing the PvP tutorial
- Fixed issue where it was possible to get stuck in the defeat legion tutorial
- Fixed issue where the legion defeat statistics did not get updated correctly when defeating legions on the friendsmap
- Fixed issues with the daily login bonus food reward overflow mail
- New mail system bugfix applied: messages (with and without attachment) should now arrive correctly in the playerâ€™s inbox
- Mails sent from a Game Master (for example: ingame Update announcement from the Asterix and Friends Team) do not get automatically deleted after 30 days
- Some text-changes/improvements
- Adjusted growl notification background for events related to Egypt/Gaul
- Added timestamp to messages which are older than 24 hours
- Adjusted dialog queue priority when completing achievements
- Added growl notification when palace construction overall productivity decreases
- Magic potion charges are now displayed in avatar’s tooltip in attack screen
- New icon for friends displayed (players you follow) when adding a user to a new mail
- External buildings may be blocked despite the Roman camps having been defeatedÂ
- [Browser] Rarely, error #3672 when playing/loading the game in Chrome
- Statistics for brawls won and lost (as defender) not correctly displayed in statistics category tab ‘village brawl’. A game refresh is needed to see the correct PvP defender statistics. Same goes for the PvP achievement: win x brawls as a defender.
- It’s not possible to store more than 20 brawl report mails (+ brawl rewards) in your inbox. DonĂ•t forget to pick up your brawl rewards as soon as possible!
- The game throws an (out of sync) error when receiving mails while having lots of actions queued (rare)
- Constructed Outposts in Egypt and in Gaul might not display the correct amount of time left – please refresh your browser once in a while to prevent server-client syncing issues (especially when you are planning to extend the outpost time)
- Rarely, a quest row quest (Asterix or Obelix quest rows) cannot be completed although the client is already showing the rewards. You have to complete all objectives to get the rewards (you can see the objective list in the quest portrait tooltip on the left side)
- We are aware of the problems concerning the PvP tournament and we are currently improving the PvP tournament system
- Issues when fighting against a Roman Unit (patrol, camp, legion) where itâ€™s possible to lose a fight with a 100% win chance.Â Please add the steps to reproduce when you encounter this issue (for example: Used food to regain strength – yes or no? Villager is equipped with sword/spear/shield/helmet.Â Overall strength of your villagers VS. overall strength of the Roman Unit)
- Just a display issue: Brawler strength bar refills, if you win a brawl with only one brawler
Known issues: EGYPT
- [Egypt] Egyptian workers are sometimes called Ă’villagersĂ“ in some descriptions (upgrade a worker, equip a worker, …)
- [Egypt] The palace construction progress bar may not display the correct progress. Please make sure to update the palace status once in a while (by clicking on the palace) to get the latest palace status!
- [Egypt] resistance points production tick timer resets when clicking on the palace to pick up the produced resistance points.
You can avoid this issue by picking up the resistance points when the palace is full.