Dear flower pickers,
originally the flower power weeks were supposed to end on the 15th of July but we decided to extend the event by about two weeks. This way you will all have some more time to complete the event quests and achievements. We also want to give players, who were unable to play because of the issues with Android 10 until yesterday, a chance to complete a few of the event quests and achievements.
some of you were unable to start the Asterix & Friends App after the update to Android 10 on your mobile devices. The Samsung Galaxy A6 to A10 devices were particularly affected. A new version of the app is now available for download, which fixes the problem so that affected players can play again. Please download the latest version of the app if you have not been able to start the app since the update to Android 10.
We are sorry that it took a little longer to identify and fix the problem than we all would have liked. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding!
Dear gamigo players
Asterix & Friends has not been available on Gamigo since the 29th April. Unfortunately, Gamigo and we were unable to find a solution to the problem. As a result, the cooperation between gameXcite and gamigo ended. Many of you already switched to our website and continued playing their old villages there. If there are still players among you who would like to continue playing their village on Facebook or our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
This is how it works:
1. Visit www.asterix-friends.com and sign up or start a village on Facebook.
2. Log in with your new account so that the game is loading or load the game via Facebook.
3. Finish the tutorial and let us know the name of your old gamigo village as well as the name of your new website or Facebook village. You will find the name of your new village on the friends map.
We will swap your villages and you will be able to play your old gamigo village via your new account on our website or Facebook.
We know it’s been a loooooong time and your patience must have been made out of menhir, but the time has finally come and we’re as happy as Obelix smelling roast boar, to announce the return of the Flower Power Event! And yes, we are aware of the fact that this announcement comes on short notice ;) But better than nothing right?
In order to install the Event, our servers will be offline tomorrow, June 3rd from 9am to approximately 2pm CEST.
For everyone, who needs to refresh their memory or all the players, who don’t know the Flower Power Event yet, we summarized all important infos:
– Roses, tulips, and lilies are dropping now when collecting resources. The drop rate of the flowers has been increased (compared to the previous event)
– Four event recipes can be found in the tailor shop: Flower Bouquet, Grand Bouquet, Present, Wrapped Gift
– One event recipe can be found in the leatherworker shop: Bunch of Tulips
– There is a total of eight event quests, two of them are repeatable every 72h
– Furthermore, you can continue completing your event achievements!
– AND we increased the drop rate of flax for the time of the event.
The event will take place from June 3rd to July 15th.
Dear players of the web version of Asterix & Friends (via asterix-friends.com),
we have solved the isssue for players playing via Asterix-friends.com who couldn’t access their old village after the maintenance.
Some of these players had accidently created new accounts with their e-mail address in the meantime, so after login they had a new village. Since there may not be two accounts with the same e-mail address in the account system, we had to remove these new villages first. After that, we assigned the e-mail addresses of all accounts affected by the migration issue to their correct, former villages.
If you are one of the players who couldn’t access his/her old village: please do another password reset – we have revised and improved our guide for this, which you can find here: https://www.asterix-friends.com/en/please-reset-your-password/
Entering your new password in the login you should be able to access your old village again.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience and will think about a way to compensate the affected players. We are aware, how frustrating it is to not being able to play for a week (at least not with the correct village).