Maintenance Downtime: 04.03.2014, Â 10:00 â€“ 12:30
- The Winter Event ends and Spring is coming back to Gaul. Snow balls are no longer dropping.
- New and bigger travel map with cloud background.
- new achievement: travel to Egypt
- Fishing grounds and boar trails respawn a bit quicker now at early levels.
- The Sesterce production of the Fish Market and the Tavern Sesterce production has been reduced. Butcher remains unchanged.
- The initial Sesterce cap of Fish Market and Tavern has been reduced slightly.
- Merchandise value has been increased. This means selling items at the Butcher, Fish Market and Tavern pays off more than previously.
- Dates and strawberries can be sold at the Tavern now.
- We removed the quest to collect from the Butcher’s from the tutorial and placed it at a later stage.
- We got rid of a couple of obsolete tutorial texts and arrows.
- villager training and building upgrades are now separated in the statistics menu
- It’s now possible to center the position on a villager by clicking on the villager portrait in the strength box in the HUD
- [Egypt] fixed issue where the resistance points production tick timer got reset when picking up produced resistance points from the palace
- [Egypt] fixed an issue where the game threw an error (#2032) when traveling to Egypt
- Fixed display issue where the PvP tutorial was displayed in the Egypt level
- We might have fixed the out of sync error when clicking on boar trails / when harvesting from commercial or external buildings
- External buildings may be blocked despite the Roman camps having been defeated (could be the reason why certain quests and/or achievements cannot be completed) This issue might not be visible in the game – the game throws an error when you encounter it.
- [Browser] Rarely, error #3672 when playing/loading the game in Chrome
- Statistics for brawls won and lost (as defender) not correctly displayed in statistics category tab ‘village brawls’. A game refresh is needed to see the correct PvP defender statistics. Same goes for the PvP achievement: win x brawls as a defender.
- It’s not possible to store more than 20 brawl report mails (+ brawl rewards) in your inbox. DonÃ•t forget to pick up your brawl rewards as soon as possible!
- The game throws an (out of sync) error when receiving mails while having lots of actions queued (rare)
- Constructed Outposts in Egypt and in Gaul might not display the correct amount of time left – please refresh your browser once in a while to prevent server-client syncing issues (especially when you are planning to extend the outpost time)
- Rarely, a quest row quest (Asterix or Obelix quest rows) cannot be completed although the client is already showing the rewards. You have to complete all objectives to get the rewards (you can see the objective list in the quest portrait tooltip on the left side)
- Issues when fighting against a Roman Unit (patrol, camp, legion) where itÃ•s possible to lose a fight with a 100% win chance. Please add the steps to reproduce when you encounter this issue (for example: Used food to regain strength – yes or no? Villager is equipped with sword/spear/shield/helmet. Overall strength of your villagers VS. overall strength of the Roman Unit)
- Egypt icons (like crocodile or Egyptian buildings) are missing in quest objective list after loading the game
- Error when clicking on the phoenician trader in the moment he disappears
- [Egypt] Egyptian workers are sometimes called Ã’villagersÃ“ in some descriptions (upgrade a worker, equip a worker, …)
- [Egypt] The palace construction progress bar may not display the correct progress. Please make sure to update the palace status once in a while (by clicking on the palace) to get the latest palace status!