– Centurion punch
– Race through Italy
– It may happen that certain texts in the game get displayed in English despite German or French language setting
Performance / Connection:
– An error message might appear on the loading screen and the game stops loading. Please try it in another browser.
– Facebook Gameroom is currently not working
– Village Map / Egypt: You can zoom in too close and can’t zoom out enough
– You may encounter various graphical glitches
– Interface elements, icons, and pop-up graphics are not scaled properly yet. Also, they are pixelated. –
– It might happen that two village icons on your friends map overlap
– Some special effects are still missing or don’t work properly
– Some animations are still missing or don’t work properly
– When hovering over objects the tooltips are too big and displaced. It may occur that they cover objects, buttons or get cut off by the screen.
Sound / Music:
– Some other sound effects are still missing or don’t work properly
– Whispering doesn’t work right now
– It might happen that the chat isnâ€™t working at all for some players.
– There may be delays if you use the quick search in the inventory for the first time after starting the game
– If the brawl doesn’t show any opponents please reload
– Currently, it is possible to click houses and free house slots in the tutorial that you should not actually be able to click in the respective tutorial step. This causes the tutorial to get stuck. In this case, reload the game once.
– The message from Edifis about the palace in danger of collapsing is – apart from the subject – completely empty.
– It may happen that you get stuck in the traveling process (Gaul – Egypt). Please reload and try again.